Beginning in October 2012 and continuing through 2013 and early 2014, a series of public workshops will be delivered in the Lockyer Valley and surrounds to assist local businesses to capitalise on the great opportunities that High Speed Broadband will bring. These sessions are open to anyone but targeted at business owners and managers.
The topics covered will include:
- What is High Speed Broadband?
- When will businesses have access to High Speed Broadband
- eBusiness opportunities and challenges
- Online Marketing
- and much more
- 30th Jan – 9am Promoting through Facebook
- 30th Jan – 6pm Promoting through Facebook
- 12th Feb – 9am Developing a Digital Business Strategy
- 12th Feb – 12pm Developing a Digital Business Strategy
- 12th Feb – 6pm Developing a Digital Business Strategy
- 14th March – 9am Better Business Websites
- 14th March – 6pm Better Business Websites
One on One eBusiness Session available also available.
Unless otherwise mentioned the Workshops are held at the Lockyer Valley Cultural Centre.