OUTSOURCE YOUR PAYROLL TO HB
HB Recruitment and Training offer a fully-managed payroll service tailored to your needs, saving you time and stress, allowing you to focus on your business. HB becomes your payroll department giving you peace of mind of having your payroll outsourced to a professional.
Our customised payroll outsourcing services include:
• Pay slips
• Wages and other payments such as allowances, as approved
• Interpretation of Awards and Agreements
• Calculation, recording and monitoring all leave entitlements, time off in lieu etc
• Payment of superannuation guarantee and salary sacrifice
• Provision of payroll journal for upload into your accounting software
• Comprehensive payroll reporting
• Calculation and payroll tax lodgement
• Management and processing of PAYG to ATO and reporting to Accountant
• Provision of Group Certificates (PAYG payment summaries)
• Monitoring and reporting to WorkCover – if required
• Processing of payroll through your program eg MYOB, Reckon, Xero
WHY USE HB FOR PAYROLL?
HB has been established for over 20 years with excellent process, policies and procedures which are fully documented to ensure a highly efficient, confidential and professional service at all times
HB’s has a team of highly qualified personnel with over thirty years’ payroll experience who are constantly keeping up to date through professional development and training to ensure their currency with regard to changes in employment legislation, employment award entitlements, superannuation and minimum wage increases as always maintained.
HB ensures that every client is treated as an individual and their payroll solution is customised and tailored to suit the business’s needs.
HB has the ability to offer a Cloud based systems, off site information storage and have extensive backup systems to ensure continuity of operations even if a disaster recovery situation should occur.
HB has numerous clients across the Darling Downs, Qld and Sydney who utilise our payroll services who will provide recommendations if required.
Contact our Accounts team for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0746394410.