Full time – Permanent Position exists for Qualified and Experienced Wall and Timber Frame / Carpenter with a highly regarded company
HB Recruitment is a market leader in the provision of Recruitment and Human Resources. We have successfully supplied quality staff to both State and Local Government departments and Private organisations on the Darling Downs and surrounds since 1995.
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded Timber and Truss wood frame company based in Toowoomba, is currently seeking an experienced and trade-qualified Wall Frame / Carpenter for a full-time, permanent role in their Toowoomba workshop.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Relevant certification combined with recent experience in carpentry
- Experience in safe operation of nail guns and saws
- Ability to assemble wall frames from shop drawings
- Willingness to comply with WH&S policy and tool box meetings.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for professionalism about their work
- A current driver’s licence ( would prefer to have mix of HR or just Open C )
- Have your own transport
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- Able to receive and process instructions
- A mature enthusiastic personality
- Reliable, confident and able to work in a team environment.
- Current forklift licence is beneficial
Please send your current Resume (Microsoft Word) to [email protected], or for further information, please contact HB Recruitment on Tel: 07 4639 4410.