2 x Junior Admin/Customer Service Officer roles for international organisation in the Ipswich area. Full-time, ongoing opportunities to start asap.
Our client, a manufacturing organisation based in the Ipswich area, is currently seeking two (2) new Junior staff members to undertake administration and customer service duties on a full-time basis.
Working in an office environment, the Administration/Customer Service Officers will gain the following skills and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responding to Customer Requests
- Learning and understanding the products
- Product selection for customers
- Coordination and supply of goods
- General administration duties
Applicants should possess the following key attributes:
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent level of study
- Intermediate computer/technology skills
- Strong communication skills
- A willingness to learn
Candidates should be willing to undertake an applicable study in the future (if requested by our client).
To apply for this position, please forward your current Resume to [email protected]