Experienced Events Coordinator, immediate start, newly refurbished well established business in Toowoomba.
If you have high organisational skills, love a fast paced environment and have strong attention to detail, then this is the job for you!!
Our client, a busy and well known hotel in Toowoomba is searching for an amazing Administration and Events Coordinator to help with everyday running of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties, but not limited to;
- Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements.
- Coordinate with staff and handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Assist the Manager/Owner and staff when needed with other Hospitality duties.
- Promptly respond to all new enquiries; email, phone, social media, event directory etc.
- Order supplies.
Experience and Skills
- Experience as an Events Coordinator in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills.