Three (3) month contract with view to ongoing role for experienced Personal Assistant with Toowoomba legal firm to start asap.
Our client, a Toowoomba-based Employer of Choice in the legal sector, is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support a senior staff member on a three (3) month contractual basis, with a view to permanency.
Whilst legal experience is preferred, it is not essential, however experience in a senior administration or Personal/Executive Assistant role is necessary to perform the duties associated with this vacancy, including:
– File management
– Drafting and preparation of legal documents
– Diary management
– Client liaison
– Email and phone responses to clients
Applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
– Two (2) years’ experience in a senior administration role
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– High level attention to detail
– The ability to learn quickly
– The ability to use initiative
– Be self-motivated