Full time and part time, temp positions that may lead to full time for suitable candidates, Specialist Medical Practice, 38 hours per week.
Our client, a specialist medical practice based in St Vincent’s Hospital Toowoomba, is currently seeking two Medical Receptionists to join their busy office. Both positions will start out as 12 week temporary roles, and may lead to full time for the successful candidates.
Full time, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm ( 38 hours a week)
Part- time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm 25 hours a week
Strong Administration and Customer Service skills are essential for this position as you will liaising face to face with patients on a daily basis. Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist is preferred, but not essential as training will be provided for the right person.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Greet patients and register in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Assist patients with completing necessary paperwork, including medical insurance forms
- General Administration duties- Phone enquiries, emails, billing, appointment bookings
- Schedule hospital admissions, tests, scans and outside appointment for patients
- Liaise with GP’s and other health professionals/ staff
- Maintain and manager patients appointments and records
- Assist with removal of halter monitor on the elderly when needed
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Must have high attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Very high level of customer service skills
- Flexibility is required when appointments are running behind