Full-time, permanent opportunity with leading Toowoomba Financial Planner for experienced PA/Client Services Officer. Attractive annual salary.
Our client, a leading financial services practice based in the heart of Toowoomba, is seeking a permanent, full-time Personal Assistant/Client Services Officer to join their results-driven, professional team.
Reporting to the Business Manager, however working closely with one of the Principals, the successful applicant will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and client services duties, assisting the greater team to achieve business goals.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Responding to client enquiries and providing ongoing follow-up relating to financial advice provided to clients
- Preparing relevant documentation and paperwork for clients
- Diary management and meeting confirmation
- Maintaining and filing client information
- Liaising with external stakeholders for the purpose of obtaining client information
- Database management
Whilst it is not essential that applicants have prior experience within the financial services field, an interest in this sector would be highly regarded. Attention to detail and high level organisational ability are critical to the role as is a demonstrated ability to build relationships and provide outstanding customer service.
Annual salary will be discussed and negotiated with the successful candidate.