Permanent, part-time Payroll Officer – 3 days per week – with Toowoomba-based Christian School. Using Xero. Payroll experience essential.
A new opportunity currently exists for an experienced Payroll Officer to work part-time – three (3) full days per week (ideally a Monday, Tuesday and another day) – in a Toowoomba-based Christian School.
Key responsibilities include:
– Preparation and processing of end-to-end payroll for 100+ staff members (fortnightly payroll)
– Maintaining Award compliance and Award interpretation
– Processing Superannuation and payroll tax payments
– Responding to payroll enquiries
– Managing leave entitlements, calculations and payments
– Managing timesheets for casual staff members
Applicants will possess the following skills and experience:
– A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Payroll Officer role in a medium to large organisation
– Experience with timesheet processing
– High level attention to detail
– Previous Award interpretation
– Experience with Xero an advantage
All applicants must have an understanding of the philosophy of Christian education practiced in the school.