Full-time, 3 month TEMP position with Government department for experienced Facilities/Project Officer, Immediate start required,
We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities/Project Officer for a full-time, three (3) month temporary role (possibility of extension) with a Toowoomba Government department. Proven Facilities or Project Management experience is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the allocation of resources, maintenance of plant & equipment and facility related projects
- Knowledge in WH&S, risk management and compliance
- Facilities /Project Management
- Risk Management and compliance
- Problem solving skills – must be able to analyse, interpret and solve difficult problems, engaging team and management input to provide accurate and timely solutions.
- Must be customer focused and maintain effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Support a culture of achievement and strive for quality outcomes and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and manages risks that may impede success.
- Apply extensive technical and practical knowledge and skills in facility and asset management including electronic record keeping.