An opportunity exists for an experienced Property Manager in a dynamic, progressive Toowoomba real estate firm . Full-time or part-time – your choice!
Our client, a well-established, long-standing real estate firm based in Toowoomba, is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their successful business. Our client is very flexible in terms of hours so the role could be full-time or part-time.
The Property Manager will run their own portfolio with the support of a small property management team, providing exceptional customer service to both tenants and property owners.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Overseeing all aspects of Property Portfolio management
- Undertaking ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Coordinating all property maintenance and communications with relevant parties
- Overseeing rental payments and arrears
- Managing the client and tenant relationship
- Undertaking relevant administration tasks, as required
Applicants for this role should possess the following skills and experience:
- Current Real Estate Registration Certificate
- Experience in the real estate industry, preferably in Property Management
- A current Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding time management ability
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player