Permanent, part-time position (3 days per week) for experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in Gatton area for private practice.
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded private practice based on the Darling Downs, is currently seeking an experienced Mental Health Nurse for a permanent, part-time (3 days per week) opportunity to work in their Gatton practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- The delivery of nursing care to the highest quality
- Providing support and assistance to Psychiatrists
- Monitoring of patient medication
- One-on-one patient care and interaction
- Completing relevant documentation and adhering to industry compliance standards
The ideal candidate will possess a tertiary qualification in Mental Health (not essential), and must have the ability to build rapport and communicate with people in need.
Salary will be negotiated dependent upon experience.