Full-time, permanent opportunity with Toowoomba-based for an experienced Client Services Officer/Personal Assistant. Passion for finance necessary!
Our client, a leading financial services practice based in the heart of Toowoomba, is seeking a permanent, full-time Client Support Officer/Personal Assistant to join their growing team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and client services duties, assisting the greater team to achieve business goals.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Processing new applications
- Ongoing follow-up and research h relating to financial advice provided to clients
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, telephones, and mail
- Meeting coordination, including diary management
- Database management
- Document management, including filing
- Process improvement and implementation
- General administration tasks, as required
Applicants must possess strong computer skills, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Attention to detail is critical to the role as is a demonstrated ability to build relationships and provide outstanding customer service.
Applicants whom have a background in financial planning and/or the banking arena will be highly regarded. Students currently studying in any of the Finance/Business/Accounting areas are encouraged to apply.
An attractive annual salary is on offer to the successful candidate.