Goombungee needs an experienced Ranger
The HB Group is seeking an experienced Ranger for a temporary role with a local Government department for 5 months, commencing as soon as possible.
Working 38 hours per week in Goombungee, the successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Preferable Possession of a current Agricultural chemical Distribution Certificate (ACDC)
- The ability to inspect all road reserves and eradicate declared plants/ restricted and prohibited matter.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and maintain plant/machinery
- Ability to perform physical labouring tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks efficiently and productively.
If the above sounds like you and you can meet the above criteria, please apply via this advertisement or send your Resume in ‘Microsoft Word format to [email protected]