Full-time, permanent role with leading financial services firm for experienced Receptionist/Admin Officer. Professional, supportive workplace
Our client, a leading financial services practice based in the heart of Toowoomba, is seeking a permanent, full-time Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their results-driven, professional team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and client services duties, assisting the greater team to achieve business goals.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing the Reception area ie telephone calls; meeting and greeting clients
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining client and internal documentation and information
- Document scanning
- Electronic filing
- Ordering and maintaining stationary supplies
- Updating client information
- Other administration duties as requested
Candidates for this role should have demonstrated experience working in a professional office environment and must possess high level communication skills. Attention to detail is critical to the role as is a demonstrated ability to build relationships and provide outstanding customer service. Applicants must possess strong computer skills, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Experience in the Financial Services sector will be very highly regarded.