Part- time, Accounts Receivable and Administration role, Flexible hours, immediate start required, Oakey location
Our client, a global Agricultural business based in Oakey, is seeking an experienced, Part- time Administration and Accounts Receivable Officer to join their small friendly team.
This role requires an immediate start and at least 2 years experience in Accounts Receivable or similar role.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Administration Manager and other staff when needed
- Process Accounts Receivables
- Regular communication with Debtors by phone and email
- Bank Reconciliation
- BAS Statements
- Filing and record keeping
- High level of Customer Service as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful for this position, you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Very strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Proficient in Oracle is an advantage, or a similar Accounting software
- Current Driver Licence
- Ability to take instructions and directions
- Fast learner, team player and a positive attitude
- Must be able to multi task