Looking for Laborers, Process Workers, Machine Operator for immediate commencement
HB Recruitment is a market leader in the provision of Recruitment and Human Resources. We have successfully supplied quality staff to both State and Local Government departments and Private organisations on the Darling Downs and surrounds since 1995. HB Recruitment is looking for experienced General Labourers / Process workers some with Forklift (LF) licence to work with our clients based in various locations in and around Toowoomba. You will be required to assist Tradesman, Forklift Operator or assist (or even become) a manufacturing machine operator and complete various ad hoc jobs. You must also have the drive to be an integral part of a hard working team.
Benefits of the role include:
- Well established organisations
- Possible short and long term contract/casual work with potential for on-going permanent work
- Great team environments
To be considered you MUST:
- Have a minimum of 12 months recent experience in your field
- LF (Forklift) Licence an advantage
- Blue Card or obtain a Blue Card
- Have your own reliable transport, current drivers licence and be in a position to accommodate either day, afternoon and / or night shifts
- Have and able to prove Australian work rights
- Experience in a Trades, manufacturing, warehousing or steel environments would be advantageous
- Be self-motivated and able to demonstrate your attention to detail
- Be able to pass a National Criminal History Check, drug and alcohol test and pre-employment medical if required
- Working with heights or other tickets Advantageous.
We are looking for individuals that are keen to work, who have a great attitude, and are flexible in their ability to attend different work sites, and complete different jobs as well as provide a high standard of work for HB’s various clients. Please apply, attaching your current resume (Microsoft Word format) with a minimum of 2 current and contactable work referees Please note that previous applicants do not need to reapply. To register for our database of suitable applicants please Apply Online now, or alternatively contact HB Group on Tel: 4639 4410 for further information.