Opportunity for experienced Technical Specialist (Electronics/Mechatronics) to work with global organisation. Graduates encouraged to apply.
Our client, a global leader in the innovation of water management equipment, is seeking a Technical Support Specialist (Electronics/Mechatronics) for their team in Toowoomba, however applicants from other regions will also be considered. Graduates with tertiary qualifications in Electronic Engineering, or similar, are encouraged to apply.
The Technical Support Specialist will provide service and training support to customers and resellers in relation to the operation and set up of equipment with a focus on technology products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical assistance in the assembly, maintenance, trouble-shooting, operation and repair of equipment to dealers
- Developing training materials and supporting local training sessions to solve customer issues
- Supporting and providing training to dealers in relation to the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Trouble-shooting and resolving customer issues
- Providing high level customer service and responding to sales enquiries
Applicants for this role must possess the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- An electronics/mechatronics background, and/or tertiary qualifications in this field
- Sales/Customer Service skills in relation to technology
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- The ability to build rapport with customers
This role will involve some travel – predominantly on the eastern coast of Australia, and in the future, internationally.
An attractive annual salary plus a car is on offer to the successful candidate.