Manual and computer-based tasks using complex plant and equipment to produce high-quality finished feed.
Our client, a leading provider of animal nutrition solutions based in Clifton (45 km south of Toowoomba), is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person for a Mill Production Operator (2 vacancies).
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the successful candidate will work a 38 hour/week rotational roster of morning, afternoon, and evening shifts. The Mill Operator will perform a variety of both manual and computer-based tasks using complex plant and equipment to produce high-quality finished feed.
Applicants should possess the following key experienced, licences and attributes:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Forklift Licence
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Intermediate computing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and/or autonomously
Desirable Skills include:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Experience of HACCP/FeedSafe® in the workplace
- Industry experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Standard or advanced boiler licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Confined Space Certificate
An hourly rate of up to $30 per hour, dependant upon experience, will apply.
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for an opportunity to work in a terrific environment with an Employer of Choice where quality and safety is paramount please APPLY NOW. For further information, please contact HB Recruitment on Tel: 4639 4410. Resumes need to be sent through in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]