Great opportunity for Administration or Business Manager with Roma-based organisation. Base Salary plus Commission. Full-time, permanent role.
Our client, a well-established, family-owned business with branches throughout Queensland and northern New South Wales is seeking a permanent, full-time Business/Administration Manager for their Roma business.
Reporting to the Group Sales, Marketing and Finance Manager, the Business Manager involves the sales and marketing of a range of products, as well as:
- Providing customer service, including finance options, to current clients
- Creating new business through strategic prospecting
- Receipting monies and completing sales orders
- Referring customers to the after-market consultant
- Preparing and organising delivery of sold vehicles
- Providing quotations to new customers
Applicants for this role must possess the following skills and experience:
- A strong customer service focus
- High level verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- A professional approach
This role is offering an annual salary of $60,000 (+ Super) plus commission (between $12000 and $48000 per month).