Entry level role into the administration sector with Toowoomba business. Candidates must be prepared to undertake a Cert III in Business.
Our client, a leading provider of individualised and high quality care and services to Toowoomba, Ipswich and Brisbane-based NDIS clients, is seeking an Administration Trainee to join their growing team. Applicants for this role must be prepared to undertake a Certificate III in Business over a 12 month period.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity (38 hours per week).
Reporting to the Corporate Services Lead, the Administration Trainee will be committed to learning and then growing into more senior roles within the business.
Key accountabilities will include:
– Providing a high level of client and customer service to internal and external stakeholders
– Providing a high level of administration support to senior staff members
– Database management
– Data Entry
– Preparation of correspondence, charts and reports, and presentations
– General administration tasks as required
Applicants should possess the following skills and attributes:
– The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing tasks and requests
– A confident telephone manner
– The ability to use initiative; be well-organised; and possess high level attention to detail
– Solid verbal and written communication skills
– Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– A current Qld Driver Licence and a current Working with Children Check and a NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or the ability to attain).
A detailed Position Description is available from HB Recruitment Tel: 46394410 if required.