2 x full-time Receptionist roles with Toowoomba professional service providers – in both legal and financial services firms.
Our clients, a leading financial services practice and a highly regarded legal firm based in the heart of Toowoomba, are seeking permanent, full-time Receptionist/Client Experience Coordinators to join their results-driven, professional teams.
The successful applicants will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and client services duties, assisting the greater teams for these businesses to achieve business goals.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing the Reception area ie telephone calls; meeting and greeting clients
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining client and internal documentation and information
- Document scanning
- Electronic filing
- Ordering and maintaining stationary supplies
- Updating client information
- Other administration duties as requested
Candidates for these roles should have demonstrated experience working in a professional office environment and must possess high level communication skills. Attention to detail is critical to the role as is a demonstrated ability to build relationships and provide outstanding customer service. Applicants must possess strong computer skills, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.