Full-time, permanent opportunity for experienced Office Administrator, preferably with HR knowledge. Role based in Eight Mile Plains. Paying $57,000
Our client, a leading provider of individualised and high quality care and services to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba-based NDIS clients, is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Administrator to join their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based in our client’s Eight Mile Plains office.
The HR Administrator will provide administrative support for the organisation’s recruitment and human resource functions, including:
- Assisting with the coordination of the end to end recruitment of support staff, including screening and shortlisting candidates and scheduling interviews
- Supporting the onboarding process including coordinating new staff inductions
- Participating in group interviews (when required)
- Employee documentation preparation
- Scanning and filing
- Providing generalist HR administration support
Applicants for this role should possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an administration role
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to use initiative and problem-solve
- Good computer skills, particularly knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Previous administration experience within the HR field is highly desirable.
An annual salary of $57,000 (+Super) is on offer to the successful applicant.