PERMANENT – Full Time Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanics AND Boilermakers WANTED!!! Mon-Fri with OT on offer if desired
Full Job Description:
DIESEL MECHANICS & BOILERMAKERS
Permanent – Full Time Trade Qualified BOILERMAKERS AND a DIESEL MECHANICS required!!!
- Permanent Full Time $30-36 / Hr
- Mon-Fri Day shifts with Over-Time and Saturday work available
- All types of Vehicles : Agricultural Implements – General Repairs – Unique/Niche jobs
Full Job Description
BOILER MAKERS and DIESEL MECHANICS Wanted !!!!!
HB Recruitment is a market leader in the provision of Recruitment and Human Resources. We have successfully supplied quality staff to both State and Local Government departments and Private organisations on the Darling downs and surrounds since 1995.
HB Recruitment is looking for experienced and Trade Qualified BOILERMAKERS and DIESEL MECHANICS to work with one of our clients based in the STANTHORPE & TOOWOOMBA areas in a Full-Time Permanent position commencing ASAP.
Our clients are renowned for their high-quality engineering, design and manufacturing and Mechanical services for many Vehicles, Tractors, Machinery and Agricultural Implements, as well as once off, unique and niche jobs.
BOILERMAKERS : Trade Qualified at a minimum and experienced in MIG / TIG / OXY /ARC / Stainless Steel and Aluminium or parts thereof is advantageous but not all essential.
DIESEL MECHANICS : servicing and repairs to all types and sizes of vehicles from cars and utes to Heavy Transport and Farm machinery
- Diesel Mechanic – Trade Qualified
- Have an extremely strong work ethic and a ‘never give up’ attitude
- Be comfortable with the use of new technology and older vehicles as well as heavy machinery
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Be able to lend their skills across the team
If you genuinely TAKE PRIDE in your work/trade and strive to supply QUALITY service with an enthusiastic and consistent approach – this job is for you. Enjoy a real team atmosphere working alongside at least 4 Plus like-minded tradies in each workshop that is loaded with Modern – Current equipment.
The successful candidate will commence ASAP with a well-established firm based in the Stanthorpe and Toowoomba areas. If you meet the above criteria please apply via this ad or send your resume in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]