Permanent, full-time role with highly regarded Toowoomba organisation. Applicants should have Diploma of Early Childhood Education.
Our client, a not-for-profit, community-based organisation in Toowoomba is seeking a full- time (38 hours a week) Lead Educator to join their fun and friendly team.
Applicants for this vacancy must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Completion of a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Current Childcare First Aid qualification
- Current Working with Children Check: Blue Card and positive notice letter
- Program implementation for children
- Prepare resources to support the implementation of quality child focused programs
- Assist with the arrangement of furniture, equipment, toys and consumable materials
- Observe children in the centre and report the results of these observations to Management
- Assist with arrivals and departures of children
- Assist with cleaning of the centre to maintain applicable hygiene standards
- Ensure the basic needs of children are met eg toileting, feeding, clothing
Please contact the HB Group on Tel: 46394410 for further information.