Temp 6 month position with possibility of extension, Full – time, A06 Level, Immediate start required, Brisbane City location.
Located in the Brisbane City, this is a full- time position, working 36.25 hours a week. The office will be closed from 25/12/2021 and reopening on 04/01/2021.
The main duties of the Senior Advisor will be to
- Work across the External Communication team to develop and implement communication strategies and create supporting materials to promote initiatives and achieve business outcomes across the department.
- Deliver projects that draw on your skills in writing, editing, publication management, marketing, market research, public consultation, public relations, advertising, online communication, event and project management.
- Edit and review communication material to ensure it complies with the department’s style guide and applicable corporate standards and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service, information, advice and assistance to colleagues that leads to outcomes which enhance the reputation of the department.
- Develop and implement communication and marketing campaigns (including market research, budget and resource management).
- Write and edit a range of content including e-newsletters, factsheets, reports, presentations and other communication materials as required.
- Consult and negotiate with internal and external customers to develop and deliver marketing communication activities for the department.
- Develop and/or contribute to the development of project plans and coordinate and project manage a range of multi-disciplinary communication projects using project management methodology.
- Manage assigned tasks to ensure quality outputs are delivered within predetermined timeframes, in accordance with the approved scope, performance indicators and quality standards.
- Participate in capability development activities required to perform efficiently and effectively in the role, and assist other team members to develop new capabilities when required (for example, by mentoring and/or training other staff).
- Initiate, manage and comply with departmental guidelines relating to the engagement of consultants, contractors or suppliers who perform work on behalf of the division.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties, as required.
- Experience in campaign and project management and stakeholder engagement roles.
- Availability to start ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your Resume to [email protected]