Permanent, part-time opportunity with Toowoomba trade services provider. Office and safety experience required. 3 days per week.
Our client, one of Toowoomba’s longest-standing and most highly regarded Electrical Contractors, is seeking a permanent, part-time Office and Safety Administrator for their busy office. Applicants for this role should be available to work a three (3) day week, preferably Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, although our client offers some flexibility in terms of days and work hours.
As an Office and Safety Administrator, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of safety processes
- Compliance administration
- Assessing completed safety documentation
- Organising and overseeing internal toolbox meetings
- General administration including customer service, telephone calls, allocating invoices, job allocation, and file/record management
Candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years in an administration role
- Some knowledge and/or experience in WHS policies and procedures
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A qualification in Workplace Health and Safety would be highly regarded
To apply, please upload a Word version of your Resume to the applicable job board, or forward to [email protected]