Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role including dispatch, logistics and warehousing, flexible working arrangements, above Award Wage,
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has become available to work within Australia’s leading broadacre and seed company. This is a full -time position
(40 hours per week), working Monday to Friday with flexible start and finishing times.
As part of the Customer Service Team, your main responsibility is to ensure timely logistics and distribution of stock to the customers, provide the highest level of accuracy with sales and invoicing, provide support to the Sales Team and to provide customer support to ensure a positive customer experience to all stakeholders internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing purchase orders and consignment requests
- Maintaining customer accounts and data base
- Invoicing & credit notes
- Stock returns
- Consignment stocktakes
- Maintain EDI Tablets ( SAP )
- Stock movements
- Commercial export orders
- Export/import finance documentation
- Customer service
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role including dispatch, logistics and warehousing
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- Experience in MS Office programs, and preferably SAP experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work well in a team and communicate with stakeholder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Invoicing & Accounts.
- Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry is desirable, but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise a range of competing priorities to meet required deadlines while also achieving the required outcomes and attention to detail
- Open Driver’s License
If you want to be part of a team that provides on-going support and training, career growth, bonuses and flexible working arrangements, then this is the job for you!
If you are interested in this role, please send through your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docs) to [email protected] If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Cowen on 4639 4410.