Multi-national Irrigation company , fantastic incentives and bonuses, travel involved, minimum 3 years experience in managerial sales position
This is a rare, exciting opportunity for a candidate that would love to work for a company that values their employees and is passionate about leading global change through the irrigation market to make it an efficient and sustainable industry.
This position would ideally suit someone that is happy to travel and be away from home as there is regular travel involved.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading the company’s sales growth in Queensland by leading direct sales, creating strategic alliances and relationships with important reseller organisations, regional distributors and large farming corporations.
- Support installations, service requirements and operational needs
- Lead to the sales team to success
- Build rapport with growers and companies in the region
- Recruitment, training, monitoring, customer service and coordinating of sales across the regions
- Participate in sales activities, conferences, trade shows, field days
- Monitor customers, market and competitor activity weekly to build strategic plan
- Reporting sales plan progress and statistics to GM
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in managerial sales position
- Proven track record of managing a sales team
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Experience in Agricultural Industry is highly desired
- Agronomy Diploma or degree is desired, but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please send through your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docs) to [email protected] If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shauna Cowen on 4639 4410.