A State Government organisation is seeking Field Assistants to join their Fire Ants Eradication Program in the Gold Coast area.
Our Client, a State Government organisation, is currently recruiting Field Assistants to join the Fire Ant Eradication Program in the Gold Coast area to commence on 14 February 2024. This opportunity presents successful applicants with the ability to make valued contributions to the National Fire Ant Eradication Program.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates for numerous ongoing roles which offer a great pay rate on a full-time contractual basis.
You will be responsible for the thorough and effective surveillance and treatment of Fire Ants throughout the Gold Coast area, working out of depots based in Coombabah, Merrimac, and Burleigh Heads.
- Work-life balance with a 9-day fortnight
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Vehicle will be provided during work hours
- Opportunities to progress within the program.
The main duties of the role include:
- Driving up to one hour from the depot in order to access site locations
- Visual surveillance and bait treatment
- Daily reporting tasks, data collection and record keeping
- Collecting and accurately recording information on a tablet
Applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- A car licence (P’s or Open)
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Be physically fit as the role requires substantial walking through challenging terrain
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your Resume to [email protected] or contact Adam Coutts on 07 4639 4410 for more information.
Applications close Monday 12 February at 9.00am.