Toowoomba Manufacturing company, FL Licence essential, $42.15 per hour, rotating roster.
Our client, One of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers is currently seeking a Factory Hand / Machine Operator to join their team within their Toowoomba manufacturing facility.
Initially commencing as a full-time casual role, with fortnightly shifts of 84 hours (60 hours for week 1 and 24 hours for week 2), pay rate of $42.15 per hour.
If you are fit and enthusiastic about working, we will have multiple roles available for varying skill levels. Take a look below at our must have requirements and the extras, that would be great!
You will be required to undertake a variety of tasks daily including:
- Manufacturing of products according to given schedule and quality specifications and packaging ready for delivery.
- Performing product shut down, size changes and start ups
- Be fully compliant with all safety systems, SOP’s and company policies relating to Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Loading trucks using a Forklift / Side Loader or Overhead Crane
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning of the production area.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Record and complete paperwork/orders
- Strong Focus on Safety & Follow procedures & strict WHS Guidelines
In order to be eligible for this role you MUST possess the following:
- LF Licence
- Drivers Licence
- Ability to adhere to strict WHS guidelines
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol test as well as a Full Medical
To apply, please submit your application now.
Please note – only successful candidates who hold the relevant skills and experience will be contacted. Resumes need to be sent through in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]
Please note that previous applicants do not need to reapply.