With Scott Morrison saying that Australia is “not too far away” from relaxing the Coronavirus restrictions, you may be starting to think about what business is going to look like once that happens. Maybe you had to downsize your team and now you’re worried if you’ll have enough resources when business starts to pick up again. Perhaps you’re concerned if your current team will be able to keep up if business picks up quickly. Or maybe you just can’t commit to hiring a permanent staff member until you’re sure what your business needs are. One of the best solutions is to consider hiring flexible, temporary staff through HB Group.
CAN’T WE DO THAT OURSELVES?
Yes, you could do it yourself; and for a cheaper hourly rate of pay for that staff member. But consider for a moment what that would involve. You would need to:
- Advertise the job
- Shortlist applicants (with so many people out of work right now you could literally get hundreds of applications)
- Conduct interviews
- Conduct Reference-reports
- It could take you 1-2 weeks to find “the right one”
- Once that person starts working, “the right one” could turn out to be “the wrong one”, and then you have to start all over
All of this takes a lot of time and time is money when you are running a business. So is it actually cheaper?
HERE’S HOW HB CAN HELP YOU:
- We have a large number of pre-screened, quality candidates available for immediate commencement.
- We personally interview, reference-check and computer aptitude test (if required) every candidate, before we recommend them to you.
- In most cases, we can have suitable resumes to you within 2 hours of receiving the job order.
- Collectively we have over 40 years of recruiting experience, meaning we’re more likely to find you that perfect fit.
- Every temp placement is backed by our guarantee.
- We follow-up and performance manage our temps so you can get on with running your business.
- Plus! We take care of payroll, super and worker’s comp insurance.
So, if you’re going to need flexible, temporary staff, save yourself some time and money and give us a call on (07) 4639 4410.