Your resume is one of the most important tools you have to impress your potential employer. Get your resume right, and you’ll be on your way to securing the job of your dreams.
There are many elements that you need to consider when crafting the perfect resume. Whether you are setting out in your job search to write your very first resume or you’ve decided to re-write an existing CV, you may have many questions.
Take a look at our top tips!
- Keep it short, simple & cover the basics (don’t forget your name, contact details, summary, qualifications & work history)
- Order counts (work history to be listed in chronological order)
- Use bullet points to list out your day-to-day responsibilities
- Tell (and sell) your story of your career
- Weight appropriately by giving space to your most recent and relevant roles
Lastly and most importantly, PROOF READ! Good luck with your job search and creating the perfect resume. If you have any questions, contact the friendly team at HB Group.